This course covers the considerations that are important in preparing and presenting a work scope for a Home Performance or Weatherization job. This includes prioritizing measures and evaluating cost-effectiveness.
The course objectives are:
1. Become familiar with the measures commonly included in a work scope.
2. Understand how your government or utility program rules might affect the work scope.
3. Consider a variety of ways to prioritize measures.
4. Understand how can health/safety, comfort, and cost-effectiveness considerations may affect the proposed measures.
5. Learn some techniques for effectively presenting the work scope to a customer.