This course provides an explanation of the key elements included in ASHRAE Standard 62.2, "Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Low-Rise Residential Buildings". It focuses on the calculations included in the 2013 version of the standard, but also explains key differences between it and other recent versions.
The course objectives are:
1. Learn the elements of ASHRAE 62.2.
2. Understand how to calculate the required ventilation rate using ASHRAE 62.2-2013.
3. Be exposed to different IAQ ventilation strategies.
4. Learn methods for measuring exhaust fan flow rates.
5. Understand the other requirements in ASHRAE 62.2-2013.